Saturday, December 25, 2010

welcome to whisky

Hello everyone.  Welcome to the first blog of many, on my journey of single malt enlightenment. I must admit,  I  am looking  forward to documenting my eveyday tastings and commenting on events in the whisky world. Whether it's single malt from Scotland, Ireland, United States, or right here in Canada, hopefully I can dive into some of your favourite single malts in this enormous world of whisky.  I am planning on doing a review on a new whisky each week. As I stated earlier, I dont confess to being an expert on the subject, but am excited by the idea of navigating through it all while documenting my findings.  My first tasting i will be documenting, will be a Speyside malt by the artisan style distillery  The Glenrothes.  I will be once again be trying their signature "Select Reserve".  Well once again folks,  welcome and i look forward to presenting to you, my findings in the world of whisky.  Until next the next dram.......


eric

No comments:

Post a Comment